What causes back spasms while on Flexeril?
I have degenerative disc disease and a partially slipped disc which usually doesn't bother me much
Welcome and thanks for your query.
There's no adverse interaction between the 3.
However they induce sleep in most people and you may over sleep. Also don't do anything dangerous as you may not be very alert.
Do get back to me if you have further questions.
Please check the strength of the Flexeril tablet. The usual strength is 5 mg. If that is so then 2 tablets during day time is ok if you are going to rest at home. If it is pain that is not preventing your sleep, then take ibuprofen or any other anti inflammatory analgesic in addition.
Be careful as your other medicines also produce sedation.
You can take up to 10 mg three times a day which is the maximum recommended dose. This along with the other medicines normally make people very sedated. In such a condition it is dangerous to drive or engage in any other activity which needs one to be alert.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?