Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

What causes back pain,abdominal pain with burning sensation and chills and what is the remedy?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
for the last 2months i have been having pain from the right side of my back spreading to the right side of my abdomen and around my belly button the pain feels like a burning sometimes some times it is worse than other time i sometimes get the chills with it right now it is hurting the skin is tender to touch..plz help me
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer ....needs to be investigated. Detailed answer.... Hello, Thanks for the query. Your symptoms are typical of kidney stones with urinary tract infection ,although it can be a gall bladder disease also.You need to consult a doctor and subject yourself to CBC,urine microscopy,ultrasound abdomen and a CT abdomen for the exact diagnosis. Treatment would depend upon the diagnosis made. If you have urinary symptoms like burning during urination and repeated urge to pass urine,the chances of kidney disirders are high. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes back pain,abdominal pain with burning sensation and chills and what is the remedy? 13 hours later
i was admitted to the hospital for this complain about 6wks ago and they did a ct scan ,xray and i was tested for urinary tract infection and they say the results didnt show anything abnormal in my body i was told by the doctor that you can sometime have unexplain pain in your body but why is it not going away and why does it make me feel sick all the so worried.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
Hello, Since it is already more than 6 weeks since you did the urine examination,you must get a repeat urine test done to look for infection. It is very common to get a urinary tract infection in diabetics and specially,if it is uncontrolled. what to do... drink plenty of water. drink craneberry juice. keep a tight control on your sugar levels. take anti spasmodics for pain,if severe. Sometimes it really becomes difficult to get the exact diagnosis and in such cases,we simply wait and watch. Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor