What causes back pain with blood in urine?
Urinary tract infection seems most probable.
Thank you for the query.
Connecting back pain and blood in urine, urinary tract infection with kidneys infection seems the most probable reason. You may have also frequent urinating and burning while urinating with this condition.
Intercourse can be the reason of urinary tract infection, that is why it is good to urinate right after it.
As you have back pain, kidneys can be affected. I suggest you to consult your doctor, have urine analysis and abdominal ultrasound. Antibiotic treatment seems necessary.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Still urine analysis is necessary.
Burning CAN be present, but in many cases, back pain is the only reason.
Please note that urinary tract is kind of self cleaning area. Urine flushes out bacteria and other things. So blood could appear only once. Its also common.
Still in my opinion you should have urine analysis done.
If the test will be negative, spine examination is the next step.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back pain blood in urine
- What causes bloating and back pain
- What causes upper back pain
- What causes blood in uruine and back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- What causes middle back pain
- Crystals in blood cause back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- What causes trouble in urinating and lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine