What Causes Back Pain While On Tramadol?
Managing stress could be of help
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
I am sorry to know that we were not able to answer you immediately. The time taken to answer a query depends on the available specialists on there time of post and some time may take hours.
Coming to your query I feel going back to medication must be the first strategy. I am recommending this because in past there was response with medication and currently your symptoms fall under moderate to severe category which are unlikely to be managed with life style changes and psychotherapy alone.
In my opinion starting sertraline along with klonopin for brief period must help you. Since sertraline takes two to three weeks to show effects, klonopin can be gradually removed after three weeks of sertraline treatment while sertraline can be continued in effective dose range (100-200 mg per day).
I also like to state that deep breathing exercises can be used to control the panic attacks. The exercise increases the vagal tone and decreases the panic attack symptoms within a period of three to five minutes.
In addition for long term management of anxiety and panic attacks managing stress must help you.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Going to the toilet alot and pain in my back
- Hiv cause burning on your neck and upper back
- Forehead injury bump goes and comes back
- Getting super dizzy when lean head back
- Green pus in lump on back
- Fluid noise in upper back
- Fell off horse now hurt back
- Hard lump on one side of lower back
- Foreskin shrink after pulled back
- Freezing and burning the nerves in lower back