What causes back pain, ammonia taste and smell while on Suboxone?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Ketamine can cause this sensation of ammonia taste/smell, and can also lead to fatigue. I would speak with your prescribing doctor about the need for continued use of ketamine, as it is a strong agent with several side effects that may not be right for you. I would also suggest cutting down on supplements, as there is no evidence many supplements actually benefit you, and may be interacting with your other drugs in such a way as to increase their side effect profile.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes breathlessness and back pain
- What causes bloating and back pain
- Cause of back pain while sleeping
- What causes back pain while taking oxycodone
- What is the cause of back pain with fever
- What causes upper back pain
- Back pain caused by angina
- What causes middle back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- What causes back pain in ict
- What other medication can show a false positive for Oxazepam and Temazepam?
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- Which genetic test predicts how effective psychiatric medication are at...
- What causes erectile dysfunction after kegel exercises?
- Suggest ways to wean off Abilify
- What do these PFT test results indicate?
- Suggest treatment for visual hallucinations
- Suggest treatment for borderline personality disorder
- How to rule out bipolar disorder?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone