What causes back pain along with fever and nausea?
Need more information for further comments.
Welcome to health care magic,
I have read your query and understand the concern.
Here,I would like to ask some more information regarding present condition of your nephew.
1) Since how many days he has fever and back pain?
2) What are the other symptoms of flu apart from fever and back pain?
3) Also,kindly let me know his age and weight.
Meanwhile,you can continue with symptomatic treatment like paracetamol or Tylenol (Acetaminophen which you are already giving him) with antihistamines like levocetrizine if there is cold or cough,cold sponging to reduce fever.
If he feels better with this symptomatic treatment and if fever is also subsiding then one can continue with that for another couple of days.
Or in case,fever is persistent with severe back pain then it would be advisable to seek medical attention to some local doctor or GP who will take complete medical history with some relevant investigations to make a clear diagnosis.
But before that,kindly get back to me with the information i asked,so that I will be able to help you better.
Awaiting your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a back pain after a fever
- What is the cause of back pain with fever
- Tdap back pain and fever
- Shivering with fever back pain
- What causes exhaustionheadacheneck and back pain along with nausea
- Fever back pain rashes
- Fever back pain fatigue
- What causes lower right back pain and low grade fever
- Back pain fever constipation
- Typhoid fever back pain