What causes back muscle pain under the right shoulder blade?
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
What she is experiencing is more likely related to gallbladder/pancreas issues.
If she was my patient I would recommend to avoid eating fatty foods and to use prilosec and advil to relieve pain.
If these measers doesn't help than you should send her to ER.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
Yes her symptoms may be related to pancreatic cyst. Please follow my advice and trll me if she has still pain. In that case you should send her to ER.
Wish you and your family health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- Does glipizide cause back pain or muscle pain
- Back leg muscle pain
- Back muscle pain
- Back pain muscle pain
- What causes chest muscle pain
- Back muscle pain relief
- Lower back muscle pain
- What causes muscle pain and weakness
- What is causing right upper muscle pain