What causes back and neck pain along with pain in foot while walking?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 2 Nov 2015 in Back Pain
Question: I have back and neck pain in addition to pain in my left foot when I walk, all started at same time
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Muscle spasm likely.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in the back and neck is likely to be postural in nature causing the muscle spasm. Improvisation of the posture, hot compress and oral muscle relaxants can help in symptom improvement.
The pain in the left foot can be related to muscle spasm or plantar fasciitis. You can consult an orthopedician for proper examination and the required prescription medicines.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal