What causes awful smell of urine and recurrent UTI?

Question
i am 36 year old woman I have a reoccurring problem with strong smelling urine it smells like smokey bacon I have had severall water tests done at my local hospital and it was queried a e coli water infection I have had 4 lots of anti biotics but the same problem keeps coming back I also have a real problem that I do not have a gradual build up to needing a wee it just comes on all of a sudden and I have to go straight away or I will end up weeing myself I cant hold it in how ever hard I try. I have recently been diagnose with jhm and a unspecified bleeding disorder and suffer bad bruise from minimal pressure to skin and have to carry a warning card in case of head truma . I have had a hemorriod and bowel prolapse correction surgery about 5 years ago. I also suffer migraines and depression. I weight 9 stone and I am 5ft 2 ins.
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

Please get a sonography and a urodynamic study as it seems that you have a case of recurrent UTI (urine tract infection) whose cause needs to be found.

The bleeding disorder , hemorrhoid and prolapse is not related to this.

Feel free to consult me directly
http://bit.ly/drsombiswas

Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX