• question-icon

What causes arm stiffness and numbness in the fingertip?

Posted on Tue, 1 Aug 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have stiffness in my arm accompanied by a numb feeling on my ring fingertip (the skin feels thicker) I just noticed 2 similar spots appearing in the palm of my hand (small for now)
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Observe only for now!

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed your information fully. These symptoms do not point to a typical or specific disease condition. For now, they are more transient and not suggestive of a disease condition or an ongoing diseases process. Monitoring is the best way forward. If any new information sets in, share with me for continued review and guidance.

In all, transient and not suggestive of a disease condition. Strongly believe this will regret spontaneously.

I hope this helps. I wish you well and feel free to follow up wth me if need be.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Chobufo Ditah