What causes arm numbness, vomiting and low blood pressure?
Need some more information
What is her background health status like diabetes hypertension etc. since when is she having symptoms and what is starting and most troublesome symptoms. is she on any medicines and have done any recent investigations? please get back with these information and I shall be able to answer effectively
With this last episode, that concerned me so much, the emergency room ran numerous tests and found nothing significantly abnormal. Her blood pressure returned spontaneously to her normal range before they discharged her. Today she says her energy is returning and she feels fine.
Of course, I do not expect you to give me a definitive diagnosis. I want to know what diseases can cause the reactions she experienced. I suspected her electrolytes were imbalanced for some reason.
Addison’s disease could be one possibility
Addison’s disease is on possibility. it could also be due to some form autonomic system dysfunction. These kind of events can be associated dyselectrolytemia but than it would have been easily detected on blood tests.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes low blood pressure and the shakes in the elderly
- What infections can cause low blood pressure
- Numb legs and low blood pressure
- Nausea numbness and low blood pressure
- Low blood pressure numb left arm
- Low blood pressure causes
- What causes hands to go numb while sleeping low blood pressure
- What causes low blood pressure
- What causes bradycardia and low blood pressure
- Vertin cause low blood pressure
- HTN, taken Norvasc, Approvel, Omega 3, iron, calcium. Weight loss...
- Is my ECG report abnormal due to relapsed hyperthyroidism ?
- Shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, ringing in ears. POTS...
- Angina, tennis player, stent in coronary artery. Angina due to RBBB ?
- Is NSAID damage reversible ?
- Does high BP cause restless and irritant behavior ?
- Cardiogram shows heart attack, stress tests, no energy, shortness of...
- Atrial fibrillation, trough electric cardioversion, taken Flecainide,...
- Anxiety, dizziness, light-headedness, nausea, neck and chest tightness,...
- Stress, panic attacks, electrolyte imbalance in QT prolongation