What causes arm numbness, vomiting and low blood pressure?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Question
My daughter is 55. She has had several episodes, but a recent one was the most severe. She collapsed, arms went numb, vomiting, difficulty talking and EMT said her blood pressure was 80/35. The next day she felt tired and today she feels fine and sounds fine. She cannot get to her MD before November 30. What are possible causes of her symptoms?
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need some more information

Detailed Answer:
What is her background health status like diabetes hypertension etc. since when is she having symptoms and what is starting and most troublesome symptoms. is she on any medicines and have done any recent investigations? please get back with these information and I shall be able to answer effectively

Follow-up: What causes arm numbness, vomiting and low blood pressure? 17 hours later
Sorry, but I cannot be very informative. My daughter has chronic low blood pressure and tends to be hypoglycemic. She drinks coffee and eats small snacks frequently. I do not know if she takes any medication aside from treating our familial tendency for osteoporosis.
With this last episode, that concerned me so much, the emergency room ran numerous tests and found nothing significantly abnormal. Her blood pressure returned spontaneously to her normal range before they discharged her. Today she says her energy is returning and she feels fine.
Of course, I do not expect you to give me a definitive diagnosis. I want to know what diseases can cause the reactions she experienced. I suspected her electrolytes were imbalanced for some reason.

Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Addison’s disease could be one possibility

Detailed Answer:
Addison’s disease is on possibility. it could also be due to some form autonomic system dysfunction. These kind of events can be associated dyselectrolytemia but than it would have been easily detected on blood tests.