What causes anxiety while on Betacap TR?
My name is XXXXXXX aged 38 years.I work in IT and last 2 years due to demanding work pressure had severe stress and anxiety and palpitations.Hence was advised to take Betacap TR 40 and Restyl 0.25.
I have done my Echo ,TMT tests and all are normal.My lipids are normal too.
Need to consult if I can continue with these medications for my stress levels.
If you have stress you can continue
After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that if still your work load and stress levels are high then it's advisable to continue with the meds.
However I would like to suggest you to start practicing MEDITATION AND YOGA it will help you combat your stress levels and slowly you can stop all the meds.
You will feel positive and energetic within yourself after sometime of starting it.
Your Triglyceride levels are slightly raised which can be very well controlled by exercise and healthy diet.
I hope this information will answer your query.
Dr Bhanu partap
It's they are taken continuously for multiple years then body will become dependent on them.
However as you are on XXXXXXX minimal dosage so the chances of you getting addicted are less.
Start practicing yoga and meditation and slowly take the medicines off.
If you have any other doubts you can ask me back or else you can close the discussion and kindly rate the answer.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Betacap tr40 tablet used what disease
- Betacap tr 40 capsule
- Tablet betacap tr 40
- For what diseas betacap tr 40 used
- Betacap tr 40 formula
- What is the side effect of betacap tr and betahistine
- For what ailment is betacap tr 40 mg used
- Betacap tr 40 for hyperthyroid
- What is the effect of betacap tr 40
- Betacap tr 40 tablets what disease use
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?