What causes anxiety and depression while using Vovelle dot?
I had a complete hysterectomymwhen I was 50. I am now 66. At first i used Estratest which was wonderful until the company discontinued it. I have been using the Vovelle dot. Lately i have been having anxiety attacks, crying spells, depression,etc. My doc gave me a blood test and told me today that i am not absorbing the Estrogen. He gave me Estrogel. Do you think it works?
PATCH AND GEL BOTH WORK WELL, ESTROGEL SHOULD WORK
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Basically, the Vivelle dot is a patch.
Patches work better than oral hormonal therapy.
Gels too are equally good at providing the hormones.
IN fact, for some reason, due to climate or lack of manufacturing standards, the patch might not stick or work as well as expected.
The gel is more reliable in that sense.
So yes, Estrogel can be assumed to work in your case, if the patch was ineffective for some reason.
Please go through the following link , it will provide more reassurance.
Try out the Estrogel, it is expected to work.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does chemo cause anxiety or depression
- What causes anxiety when on medication for ptsd depression
- What causes high bpm while resting anxiety and depression
- Hemo rage causes anxiety depression
- Anxiety/ depression causes
- What is anxiety depression
- Will anxiety depression cause gray stools
- What causes fatigue and tiredness leading to depression and anxiety
- What causes lack of concentration with anxiety and depression
- What causes depression and anxiety