What causes anorgasmic ejaculation?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 2 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: my penis base feels loose. I wrote tight pants a couple of days ago and was with my girl friend and had an erection in my pants for a long time. I have erections, but I feel it's lose at the base than normal. when I ejaculate I don't feel the orgasm as usual.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Are you able to penetrate Vagina during sex ?

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

You are getting hard erection but feels that it is loose at the base .

The erectile tissue of penis is arranged in the form of two rods called as Corpora Cevernosa which are enveloped in a elastic sheath Tunica Albugenia .
There is no division of Corpora Canernosa like base ,apex etc .If erection is there it is entire erectile tissue that gets filled with blood and become hard and one is able to penetrate vagina during sexual intercourse .

As regards transient Anorgasmic Ejaculation In majority of cases there is no organic cause for Anorgasmia and it is mostly due to anxiety which gets cured spontaneously .

Do not worry .Relax and try to allay your anxiety by meditation and relaxing technique .

Consulting qualified Psychiatrist for counselling will help to resolve the issue .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy