What causes anal irritation and white spots in stool?

Posted on Tue, 5 Jul 2016 in Lump
Question: My anus is irritating and stool this morning and yesterday is light brown and white spots should i be freaking out i lnow i have allergjes
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Anal irritation with white spots in stools/ Under Evaluation

Detailed Answer:
Brief Ans-Anal irritation with white spots in stools/ Under Evaluation

Hi,Dear !!Thanks for your query to HCM.
Dear I read and reviewed your query facts in context to your health concerns of anal irritation.

My Opinion-
Based on the submitted facts, You seem to suffer from-Oxyuriasis,or / pinworms(White worms-with peri-anal night itch),which is causing anal irritation with proctitis.You could be having disturbed sleep,due to anal irritation.

Do's Suggested-
Stool test-Ova/Cyst and perianal skin scrapings-for pinworm ova/Cyst.

Thus Dear,You don't seem to suffer from any allergies,as freaked from anal irritation with stool having white spots.
Other causes- of Anal Irritation need to be ruled out, with anal proctitis-like infected Sentinel piles, external piles, with infected fissure in ano and others.

Await more specific queries ,to be replied in next session.

Dear, Hope this reply would help you to resolve your health issues and its worries, with help of your doctors there.

Welcome for any further query in this regard.

If need be, update any health issue 24 x 7 by a direct question to ME,
at following HCM link-http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=70229

Dear, as you are satisfied, close this query with YOUR pleasing and excellent feedback comments to rate this reply, to boost the morale of incoming Emergency patients like YOU, at HCM services.

Keep Me updated,if you want to update more details and ask more update queries ,
You are most Welcome herewith !!

Good Day!!

Wishing Good Healthy Life in time to come!!

Dr.Savaskar M.N. XXXXXXX Surgical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Naveen Kumar
Follow up: Dr. Mukund Savaskar 32 minutes later
I am allergic tk gluten wheat barley buts and kther stuff
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Hi,Dear !! Thanks for the updates.
Dear, though you are allergic to gluten,wheat,barley, you don't have any diarrhoea complaints.
The white spots in brown stool, suggests pinworm/ or oxyuria infestation, which are white small worms and appear as white spots in stool.
I can understand your anxiety, of correlating anal irritation with gluten allergy.
But as you don't have any accompanied diarrhoea complained in your query and accompanied farting with liquid stools,this irritation is not from gluten allergy-induced diarrhoea.

You are most Welcome herewith !!

Good Day!!

M.S.Genl-CVTS
Dr. Mukund Savaskar

General Surgeon