What causes anal bleeding?
Hi and thank you for asking!
You are reporting to have anal bleeding.
this sign is most likely due to anal fissure or anal hemorrhoids.
This is why I need to know if you have red blood in your stools or severe anal bleeding.
Otherwise I would suggest to do colonoscopy to better evaluate colon and rectum.
wish you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Butt plug caused anal bleeding
- What causes anal cramp with bleeding
- Does clomid cause anal bleeding
- What causes anal pulsing
- Cocaine causing anal bleeding
- What causes anal cancer
- Lcan dialysis cause anal bleeding
- What could be the cause for anal bleeding with stools
- Enrgy drink cause anal bleeding
- What causes anal fistula