What causes anal bleeding?
Best to visit ER, need to confirm diagnosis and control bleed
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I adhere to help. The latter stages of haemorrhoids can be difficult to control (in respect to the bleed), and when this occurs, this should be reported to the ER to prevent excessive blood loss.
I would be much more comfortable if you did so for two reasons sir:
1. We can confirm/rule out the diagnosis
2. We can help control the bleed, and also initiate treatment for the confirmed diagnosis.
I hope you can manage to visit the ER and find relief from the pertaining issue. Please feel free to write to me anytime, I would be more than happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Butt plug caused anal bleeding
- What causes anal cramp with bleeding
- Does clomid cause anal bleeding
- What causes anal pulsing
- Cocaine causing anal bleeding
- What causes anal cancer
- Lcan dialysis cause anal bleeding
- What could be the cause for anal bleeding with stools
- Enrgy drink cause anal bleeding
- What causes anal fistula