What causes an unusual looking mole on the body?

Dermatologist
Question
I found this mole, it's probably nothing but want to have it checked to be sure. it's only about 1mm in diameter but looks quiet dark. Also if it's no trouble there's also a few others that I would like checked, thanks :)
Mon, 9 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be normal, can go for dermoscopic examination

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I have reviewed the attached photographs and it seems to be normal as I have already mentioned.
If you are having anxiety about these moles you can go for a dermoscopic examination to clear your doubts.
Dr Asmeet

Follow-up: What causes an unusual looking mole on the body? 4 hours later
Hi, sorry I suffer from health anxiety and generally keep needing confirmation to make myself feel better. Sorry for bothering you

Brief Answer:
Don't worry

Detailed Answer:
I understand your concern.
No need to be sorry.
Don't worry and relax.

Follow-up: What causes an unusual looking mole on the body? 9 hours later
I appreciate your understanding, thank you :) I was wondering if you could take a look at two more for me, just to keep my mind at rest until I go to the doctors on Monday

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be normal but dermoscopic examination recommended

Detailed Answer:
I have reviewed the attached photographs and can appreciate some irreular looking mole with variable pigmentation.
Although it seems to be normal but I would still recommend you to go for dermoscopic examination to be absolutely sure.