What causes an oval pinkish quarter sized blotch on the right knee?
Kindly upload an image for review.
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
It would be best to review an image so as to provide a personalized and helpful response.
However, thinning of the skin in elderly allows for easy bruising and skin changes. In most cases, this results from minor trauma and there is no need for any specific intervention.
This is even more common if you happen to be on blood thinners.
I kindly request that you upload an image for review.
To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.
I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Waiting for the requested information.
Dr. Ivo Ditah,
Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes purple knees
- What causes fluid on knees
- Right knee injury causes
- What causes red blotches on skin
- What causes black blotches on the tongue
- What is causing red blotches on chest
- What could be the cause of numbness in right knee
- What is causing hotness in knee
- What could cause blotches in hands
- What causes hyperreflex in right knee
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?