What causes an itchy, swollen and painful lump under the testicle?
Could be adue to Staphylococcal infection of hair follicle (Boil)
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts and photograph that you have posted it appears that you have noticed a small painless lump on under surface of scrotum since 2 days .
This is most likely to be due to Staphylococcal infection of hair follicle which is in a stage of induration ,
You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.
It should subside within a week ,
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for swollen right testicle
- What causes hard lumps in testicles
- Discomfort in testicle no pain or lumps cause
- What could cause painful lump on left testicle
- Can meth cause painful and swollen testicle
- What causes swollen testicle sack
- What could be the cause for swollen and painful testicles
- What is the cause for a lump on my testicle
- What causes lumps on the top of testicles
- What may be cause for sore swollen testicle
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?