What causes an increase in SGOT and SGPT levels in a liver function test?
Add L- Carnitine and conjugated Linoleic acid to your diet for fat loss.
In an obese patient, deposition of fat around the liver is termed as fatty liver. Mild to moderate fatty liver as such has no problem and is very common in XXXXXXX population. As explained earlier liver enzymes less than 3 times the normal range have no significance.
I would suggest you to go for an ultrasound scan of the liver to rule out the stage of fatty liver.
Along with it try to reduce your weight.
You can use supplements like L-Carnitine and conjugated Linoleic acid for that.
Hope it helped
60 ml twice a week; but try to reduce weight.
Sir, it's not necessary that if a particular enzyme is raised all other parameters would be deranged.
Liv 52 and Milk Thistle are natural derivatives and would take 3 months minimum to show effect.
Thanks, and it's a pleasure to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sgpt and sgot level that cause cirrhosis
- Can increased sgot and sgpt levels cause acne
- What causes increase in sgpt and sgot levels
- High sgot sgpt levels what can be the cause
- What causes raise it sgpt and sgot levels
- Sgot 55 sgpt75 in liver function test
- What causes high sgot and sgpt levels during pregnancy
- Can hypothyroidism cause low sgot and sgpt levels
- What causes increased sgot and sgpt
- What is sgot and sgpt in liver function test