What causes an elevated RBC count in urine during menstruation?
Likely due to menstrual blood
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The presence of blood and RBCs in the urine is due the menstrual blood most likely.
However, you should get a repeat urine examination after your periods are over to confirm the findings.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes rbc presence in urine during pregnancy
- Can menstruation cause protein in urine
- Possible causes of high rbc in urine
- Causes of elevated rbc count
- What causes rbc in urine
- What causes elevated rbc
- Is there a high rbc count in urine a week before menstruation
- Causes of elevated rbc
- Rbc in urine causes bedwetting
- What causes pus cells rbc in urine
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?