What causes an easy fatigability and reduced quality of life despite having normal lab and imaging test reports?
Depression could be the underlying cause
I can certainly understand your concern and have worked through your attached query in detail
Easy fatigability and perceived reduced quality of life in your case could be linked to underlying depression.
As most of the other lab and imaging parameters are within normal limits, it's advisable to consider inadequate treatment for your depression causing these symptoms.
Before I confirm this hypothesis, I would like to know the complete list of medications along with the dosage that you have been receiving for depression.
Also I would like to know the time period since you are receiving these medications.
Awaiting your reply.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause for abnormality in blood test report
- What causes drecrease in erection quality
- What causes these abnormal liver test
- What causes appearance of hiv symptoms despite negative hiv report
- What are normal heart sounds caused by
- What causes myocardial infarctionmi despite normal heart conditions
- What causes lupus symptoms but normal blood test report
- What is the cause for inconclusive drug test
- What causes rbbb in normal people
- What causes chest pain with normal test results