What causes an allergy to all kind of clothing materials?
Renal pruritis should be excluded if empiric treatment fails
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
The Pruritus should initially be given empiric treatment for at least 3 weeks to treat a primary cause such as contact dermatitis or an allergy to the clothing material. Using oily hypoallergenic soap , emollients after taking bath, antihistamine use symptomatically.
If the symptoms persist then renal pruritus should be looked for by getting renal function tests done. Activated CHARCOAL and Capsaicin are choices for treating renal pruritus , if diagnosed.
You may discuss these options with your doctor.
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
Wishing you best of health
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause food allergies
- What causes multiple food allergies
- What causes allergy to paracetamol
- What causes allergies to develop
- What causes sulfa allergies
- What causes allergy in back
- Cloth allergy causes
- Allergies allergy causes
- What allergy cause keratosis pilaris
- What causes allergies in adults