What causes adenomyosis?
I am married since two years back & don't have baby yet..
Please tell me any remedy for this as we are in damn need of a baby..
Please consult me..
need some more details
Thanks for consulting us.
Adenomyosis got treatment in ayurveda at certain level.many case reports are proved ayurveda got positive results in treating adenomyosis. especially with panchakarma and internal medication.
Before advising you suggestions i need some details.
How long your wife suffering from this problem and when adenomyosis diagnosed?
What is her occupation/lifestyle/food habit?
any other medical condition she suffers?(current and past)
Kindly share the Ultrasound report.
Get back to me for proper advise.
My wife is household lady actually I have married in November 2013 & she may be suffering from pain since 5-6 years back.
She also suffering from low HB.
Headache pain in body during periods..
Now after Laparoscopy done in XXXXXXX 2015 for uterine fiboid,her period came in September & it is not completely stopped yet.
So right now her HB is just 8.
Sir please let me know whether will she pregnant in future??
We are very upset nowadays..
Please guide me correctly Sir..
Is there any hope for pregnancy??
need exclusive ayurvedic consultation and treatment
Kindly be patience and follow the advise.
I gone through your reports. As your wife need an opinion from an ayurvedic expert in person .
As menorrhagia(heavy bleeding) and anemia is because of the abnormality in uterus function as well as hormonal imbalance . Ayurveda got good results in treating abnormality with uterus related disease.
In ayurveda Tridosha (Vatha.ptta,kapha) should get rectified.
It includes oral medication,Panchakarma,yoga and diet. It should followed for at least 6 months to one year.
As your wife is below 30 yrs so you can be confidently go ahead with ayurvedic treatment in a positive manner.
Many proven medicines are available.
As your wife need an ayurvedic specialist to examine and treat her in person.as of now you need patience and confident.
I suggest traditional ayurvedic consultation and treatment centre for you.
1.kottakkal XXXXXXX vaidya sala
242, ASHAR VILLA, TAMIL SANGHAM ROAD, OPP XXXXXXX AND XXXXXXX BANK, XXXXXXX EAST, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX 400022 Tel : 0000-0000, 0000 YYYY@YYYY
2.Dr.Baljot bharaj- Ayurvedic gynecologist
Contact Information :
E-mail : YYYY@YYYY ; YYYY@YYYY
Phone : +91 – 0000
Website : http://www.kayakalpayurveda.in
get in touch with the above feasible ayurvedic centre and get their opinion.
Hope you get success in future .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does adenomyosis cause dizziness
- Adenomyosis causes
- Diffuse adenomyosis causes
- Causes of birth defects with adenomyosis
- Focal adenomyosis causes
- Posterior wall adenomyosis causes
- Does adenomyosis cause sciatica
- Does adenomyosis cause infertility
- Uterine adenomyosis causes
- Early diffuse adenomyosis causes
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis B
- What causes irregular periods?
- Does ayurvedic medicine cure thyroid disorder permanently?
- What causes eye twitching and involuntary smile?
- How to become taller?
- Suggest treatment for excessive stomach gas
- What causes rough skin over upper eyelids and around the corners of the...
- Suggest treatment for social anxiety
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment after surgery for fistula
- Does Triphala help in losing weight?