question-icon

What causes acne?

Posted on Tue, 18 Mar 2014
Question: Sir.. my wife has skin problem.. she has some small acnes as I think all over her face.. her skin is oily. please guide us.. how to take care of that
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar (38 minutes later)
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query, She might have developed acne. It happens due to blockade of sebaceous glands. Please upload a photograph of her face. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and I will be able to help you better. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize this. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist