What causes acidity after eating oily or spicy food?
Proton pump inhibitors like Pantoprazole
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your message. I think I can help you.
I would suggest testing a upper GI endoscopy.
That would help you diagnose the extent of the problem.
I suggest starting Tab Pantoprazole 40 mg twice a day. The tablet is best taken on empty stomach.
Of course prevention Is better than cure.
So avoid such foods , alcohol , coffee, tea etc.
The medicine will not affect the asthma.
For asthma bronchodilators sos should be used like salbutamol. Towards the asthma a pulmonary function test should be performed to know the severity of the disease.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem.
Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes acid indigestion
- What foods will cause a uric acid buildup
- What causes acid diarrhea
- Ragi acidity causing foods
- Eating chapathi causes acidity
- What are the main causes of acidity
- What causes acidic blood
- What causes acid reflux after gallbladder removal
- What causes acid reflux after a hysterectomy operation
- What causes acid in stomach