What causes acid refulx?

Dr. Shruti Rijhwani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Sat, 30 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have a question about acid refulx
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

I will be more than happy to answer your questions but please provide the details as am not able to interpret your question.

Dr. Shruti
Follow up: Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Been having reflux or pain in chest that is not responding to acid reflux meds
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Well looking into your query since you tell that you have hiatus hernia and the medicines that you are taking are not helping you out , it can be corrected by surgical approach . Surgery will be needed to help you out.

If the hiatus hernia will be corrected your problem will solve on its own . Plus whenever you have meals dont lie down for half an hour at least .Avoid spicy meals and excess caffiene in any form like tea .

Dr. Shruti