What Causes Acid Reflux While On Doxycycline Hyclate?
Omeprazol not pepcid
Hello and welcome in HCM
I can understand your concern
Yes gastrointestinal side effects of doxycycline are common.
First you should take the medication away of bed time (2 hours before sleeping time) and with a lot of water .
Second i will reccommend you to use not pepcid but PPI medications (like Omeprazol once before breakfast ) during the treatment.
You will feel better soon with the above
Regards and feel free to ask me again
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loestrin and folic acid
- Is cashew nuts are bad for people with high uric acid
- I swallowed glycolic acid
- Symptoms swollen lymph node elevated uric acid
- High cholesterol high triglycerides high uric acid
- Diet chart to control uric acid
- Weight training and high uric acid
- Prussic acid
- Food chart for people suffering with uric acid
- List of foods low in uric acid