What causes aching shaky hands and legs, and panic attacks in a person treated for anxiety?
Married white female with aching shaky hands and legs. Crying unexpectedly and panick attacks
Current meds ambien and Xanax
Drug regimen might need to be modified
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic. Dr. Rynne might not be available at the moment to answer your queries and therefore I am taking it up. Let me assure you that I have the requisite training and experience to answer your query.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The mentioned presentations could be due to anxiety neurosis. Although you are receiving anxiolytics like Xanax, the condition seems to be inadequately managed. I would insist you to visit your doctor and to get the condition reviewed. Dose adjustment or drug regimen modification likely to be required.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will valium suffice to treat anxiety issues and panic attacks
- What causes nocturnal panic attacks
- Can caffeine intake cause panic attack and anxiety
- How are panic attacks and generalized anxiety treated
- What causes night panic attacks
- How are panic attacks and anxiety neurosis treated
- What causes palpitations by excessive paranoia anxiety and panic attacks
- What is the cause of weakness with panic attacks
- What is the treatment for anxiety and panic attacks
- What causes panic attacks