question-icon

What causes aching feeling while thinking about sexual activity?

Posted on Tue, 26 May 2015
Question: my wife and I did some sexual foreplay last night but I did not ejaculate. the next day I am experiencing an aching feeling especially when I think about that foreplay
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf (8 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Could be muscular spasm

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.

I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. There could be muscular spasm due to foreplay. It usually will take a while to get back to normal. If it persists then naproxen twice a day for 3 days would help.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
Dr. Muhammad Ali Rauf