What causes abnormal menstrual bleeding while on Clomid?
wait for 2 months
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Yes your doctor is right in her diagnosis.
You should at least give a break of 2 months before taking next cycle of induction.
In these 2 months, get your hormone profile viz TSH, FSH, AMH, Prolactin and also pelvic ultrasound on day 2 for antral follicle count and on day 14 for endometrial thickness.
These tests will give you your fertility potential and status of ovaries and uterus.
Then ovulation induction drugs with follicular study to see for release of eggs and thus timing the intercourse accordingly after 2 months.
And it will be best if you opt for in utero insemination in that cycle.
Take care. In case you have other questions I will be happy to help
nothing to worry
Yes you are in safe hands and follow your infertility specialist with a good faith.
You have fair chance of pregnancy so just keep trying even without clomid there is no problem with you or your body that it cannot carry a baby.
The delay in conception is only a matter of time so don't be anxious.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for Abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Treatment and cure for Abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Diagnosis of Abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Symptoms of Abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding causes
- What is the reason for abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding severe cramps brown discharge post periods cancer
- What could abnormal menstrual bleed for 2 weeks signify
- What causes menstrual blood to gush
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding high neutrophils