What causes abdominal pain?
I understand your concern.
Abdominal pain is caused from many causes as such infection.
But you cant take ceftriaxone for gonorrhea without doing vaginal swab.
Because taking A/B without prescription have side effects.
Please get checked up by a gyn ,and do a TVS to exclude PCOS,and STD screening.
Women with PCOS(Policystic ovaries) may experience low back pain, and lower quadrant abdominal pain.
Facial breakouts can be due of acne vulgaris or from PCOS.
After you checked by a gyn you can treat your acne in the proper way.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes backache with abdominal pain
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What can cause abdominal pains
- What causes abdominal pain with diarrhea
- What causes abdominal pain and sickness
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- What is causing abdominal pain and ibs
- What is the cause and treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- What causes diarrheavomiting with abdominal pain