What causes abdominal pain with excessive sweating and nausea?
A bladder infection can be the reason.
Do you have any burning while urinating, frequent urinating, fever?
Lower abdominal pain is usually caused by a bladder infection.
Pregnancy can cause such symptoms as well. If the pain radiates to the back, a kidney infection can be the case.
I suggest you consult your doctor. Blood work and abdominal ultrasound should be done at first.
You should also consult a gynaecologist.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Please consult a gynecologist.
As you have had a tubal ligation, it may lead to cysts or adhesions. It would be good to have it checked by a gynaecologist.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Grzegorz Stanko, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes abdominal pain with bloating and nausea
- What can cause excessive sweating
- Excessive sweating abdominal pain back pain
- What causes abdominal pain nausea and headache
- Excessive sweating what could be causing this
- Throat pain nausea excessive sweating at night causes for symptoms
- What is the cause of severe abdominal pain and nausea
- What causes nausea and abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain nausea and loss of weight
- What causes abdominal pain nausea and vomiting
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?