What causes abdominal pain while on Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and Co-amoxiclav?
seems like drug side effect
Hello. I have been through your question and understand your concern.
the blood in the urine is a sign of probable kidney damage. Since you are taking drugs (with most of their metabolites being escreted by the urinary system) you should have a blood test to see the coagulation test and kidney proteins to see their function.
You should not worry becaise once you stop the drugs, the situation should improve. Still, talk to your GP aboit having the blood test done as soon as possible.
Wish you the best health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What can cause abdominal pains
- What causes abdominal pain while sitting and standing
- What causes abdominal pain while walking and coughing
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- What is the cause and treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- What causes stomach or abdominal pain while urinating
- What causes diarrheavomiting with abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain and cramps while masturbating