What causes abdominal pain, nausea, chills and low grade fever?
You might have got Diverticulitis .
As per your description, you have Diverticulosis. Fever , chills and abdominal pain could be due to inflammation of the Diverticula called Diverticulitis.
You should take appropriate Antibiotic and other medication as prescribed by your doctor.
Nothing to worry.
Please consult your doctor, get examined clinically and proceed accordingly.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low grade fever causes
- Abdominal pain low grade fever headaches migraines what can help
- Left side abdominal pain and low grade fever
- Nausea body ache low grade fever throat pain abdominal pain
- What causes pain in right kidney with low grade fever
- Low grade fever chills fatigue stomach pains
- Low grade fever pain chills sore throat
- Abdominal pain low grade fever yellow stool
- Low grade fever, abdominal pain, cough
- What causes low grade fever headache and nausea