What causes abdominal pain in pregnancy?
Type of pain
Pain in the abdomen can be of different types. If its a period pain which comes and goes, but doesnt increase in intensity, then its called Braxston XXXXXXX Its basically false pain. Its your body getting ready for the labour. Its common and doesnt completely go away.Try lying on your left side. Breathe deeply. Continue Adilan SR oR Duvadilon SR.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What can cause abdominal pains
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes abdominal pains during pregnancy
- What causes abdominal pain and cramps during pregnancy
- What causes abdominal pain and sickness
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- What is the cause and treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- What causes diarrheavomiting with abdominal pain