What causes abdominal pain in a person diagnosed with chronic tick infection?
If I'm not having any pain in my legs or chest, no trouble with shortness of breath, is it safe to assume I don't currently have anything life-threatening/a blood clot?
The only thing I've noticed is that my leg falls asleep easily when I sit with it tucked on the sofa.
Just to be safe, I started taking nattokinase and fish oil until I see my doctor next week.
No medicine is required right now.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You have normal blood study many times. But this time it clots fasterthen usual.
Nothing to worry about that. It does not indicate hyper coagulation state.
You don't have any history of heart disease or stroke or other vascular disease.
So no need to take blood thinner.
For safe side go for complete coagulation profile once to rule out any clotting tendency.
Drink plenty of water and take healthy diet.
dehydration can lead to thick blood.
According to me no treatment is required right now.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What can cause abdominal pains
- Tick infection causes
- What causes abdominal pain and sickness
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- What is causing abdominal pain and ibs
- What is the cause and treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- What are the causes for chronic upper abdominal pain
- What causes diarrheavomiting with abdominal pain