What causes abdominal pain, headache, hot flashes, sore throat and back pain?
Welcome at HCM
I am Dr Saad Sultan and will be answering your query. I have read and understood your health concerns.
I have carefully read your previous questions as well.
Responding to your query, tell me about the following.
What about her bowel habits? Any history of fall or trauma to the back or abdomen? Any abdominal distension?
As you have mentioned that her lipase and bilirubin were raised only. Other investigations were normal.what medicine you used?
Right now again she has symptoms. She needs to be examined clinically before a reasoned conclusion can he drawn.
If her blood tests( full blood count , ESR, s. Amylase , s. Lipase , s. Electrolytes ) come back normal along with the ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis and x ray erect abdomen then she should have her CT abdomen and pelvis so that any pathology if present can be picked out.
Meanwhile use only acetaminophen to relieve pain. If there is constipation and no flatus then don't give any thing from mouth.
Meet your physician for proper assessment.
Dr Saad Sultan
Accessing the record of Lexi-Jade Mc Cowan
Skip navigation to main content
Edit Personalization Options
Lexi-Jade Mc Cowan
Now accessing the record ofLexi-Jade Mc Cowan
My Medical Record
ALBUMIN - Details(Lexi-Jade)
Printer friendly page--New window will open
About This Test
Graph of Past Results
Albumin 50 g/L 36-55 g/L
22/02/2016 3:38 PM
22/02/2016 4:17 PM
Ordered By: XXXXXXX Jimenez, MD
Back to the Test Results List
Home | Site Map | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Log Out
MyChart® licensed from Epic Systems Corporation, © 1999 - 2013.
no need to worry
Welcome at HCM
I appreciate your followup.
As far as your investigations are concerned,
S albumin, TSH, CPK, ESR, ferritin, T4 all appear normal.
There is nothing wrong with it.
No need to worry.
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot flashes and abdominal pain
- Upper back pain sore throat headache
- Lower back pain mid right back pain headache sore throat
- Symptoms sore throat headache lower back pain
- What causes cold chills lower back pain sore throat
- Headache sore throat shivers lower back pain
- Hot flashes headache dizzy abdominal pain
- Burping heartburn back pain tired hot flashes
- Back pain and sore throat
- Cause of hot flashes abdominal pain nausea shaking
- What causes thick yellowish coating on tongue and dry throat?
- What causes intermittent shooting pain in arm after applying pressure?
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes on left side of neck
- What causes severe fatigue in children?
- What causes increase in body temperature and heaviness in head?
- Suggest remedy for pain and redness on earlobe caused by an infection
- Suggest treatment for lower right-sided pain in buttocks causing painful...
- What causes swelling of the foreskin with fluid?
- Suggest treatment for severe cold, post-nasal drip, body pain and...
- Suggest diet plan for a diabetic with high BP and hypothyroidism