What causes abdominal pain, diarrhea and nausea?
have you tried imodium
Hello and I am sorry you are having this problem.
I am glad that you took in stool samples. If there is an infection or parasites then they can treat that and your problems should clear up.
Hyoscyamine can take several days to work but is meant to relieve cramping and help decrease the diarrhea.
I suggest that you start on a probiotic like align daily. Dietary changes may also help by eating mainly rice, chicken or other meat that is not fatty and not fried and only cooked vegetables and fruits.
I would avoid beans and all dairy products until this gets sorted out.
I think you could try some imodium for the diarrhea for a few days but take care not to use it so much you get constipation.
Staying well hydrated is important so drink plenty of water and avoid all alcohol and caffeine.
I wish you the best,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain and diarrhea for a week
- What could cause abdominal pain cramping and diarrhea
- What causes nausea and diarrhea with abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain with diarrhea
- Abdominal pain diarrhea fever
- Bloody diarrhea and abdominal pain
- What is the treatment for abdominal pain and diarrhea
- Bloating diarrhea abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain with diarrhea and bloody stool
- Sudden abdominal pain and diarrhea