What causes abdominal pain, blurred vision and increased heart rate during pregnancy?
Oral medicines can be taken.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A hemoglobin level at 9.5 at 27 weeks of pregnancy is not too low so as to need have iv iron infusion. This can be corrected by oral iron preparation with good bioavailability like COE HB or ferrous fumarate.
The multivitamin injection is not necessary at 27 weeks pregnancy. It can be taken but the same can be done with an oral multivitamin supplement also. It is best to consult a qualified gynecologist and get yourself examined and get proper supplements prescribed.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause of increased heart rate
- Increased heart rate causes
- Shaking and increased heart rate during pregnancy
- Sudden blurred vision and increased heart rate
- What causes increased heart rate and palpitations
- What causes anxiety with increased heart rate
- Head pressure blurred vision increased heart rate
- Trouble breathing and increased heart rate during pregnancy
- What causes increased heart rates while on inderal
- What could cause increased heart rate in the night