What causes abdominal pain, bloating, flatulence and a bump in the left rib?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Lump
Question: Teaticles hard and heavy easy to move around, iv also pain in ribs and a little lump in my lift rib that I can move around, I also get very gassy and bloated and adomable pain,!i get pains in my ribs and stomach when I have a poop..my epipdities on my right testicles is bigger than my other one
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please give some further details and post actual reports.

Detailed Answer:
Noted the history and understood your concerns.

Please give additional details for me to assist you better:
Since when have you all these problems?
Have you not been examined by a Doctor?
Any medications tried?
Is the stool/feces normal or have some changes in loose stools, stickiness, blood?
Any other information that you would like to share?

Please give these details and ask further questions.
I will be happy to assist you further.

Awaiting...

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 30 minutes later
The stool does change every so often but never any blood..my testicles sometimes feel hard ad I get pains in my sides..iv these symptoms for two years or more
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get a clinical evaluation and investigations to get proper diagnosis.

Detailed Answer:
Sine the problem is for the last 2 years I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Get an opinion of your Family Doctor first for clinical evaluation, examination and basic investigations like that of stool, blood and urine.
Also get an Ultrasonography of abdomen and scrotum with color doppler mode for getting the correct diagnosis and get an opinion of a Specialist like Gastroenterologist or Urologist as needed.

This will make possible to have proper plan of treatment.
Please get all these things done and give me the reports so that I can help you more.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D