Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

What causes abdominal pain, bloating, flatulence and a bump in the left rib?

Feb 2018
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 16136 Questions
Teaticles hard and heavy easy to move around, iv also pain in ribs and a little lump in my lift rib that I can move around, I also get very gassy and bloated and adomable pain,!i get pains in my ribs and stomach when I have a epipdities on my right testicles is bigger than my other one
Fri, 20 Apr 2018 in Lump
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please give some further details and post actual reports.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.

Please give additional details for me to assist you better:
Since when have you all these problems?
Have you not been examined by a Doctor?
Any medications tried?
Is the stool/feces normal or have some changes in loose stools, stickiness, blood?
Any other information that you would like to share?

Please give these details and ask further questions.
I will be happy to assist you further.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What causes abdominal pain, bloating, flatulence and a bump in the left rib? 30 minutes later
The stool does change every so often but never any testicles sometimes feel hard ad I get pains in my sides..iv these symptoms for two years or more
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get a clinical evaluation and investigations to get proper diagnosis.

Detailed Answer:
Sine the problem is for the last 2 years I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Get an opinion of your Family Doctor first for clinical evaluation, examination and basic investigations like that of stool, blood and urine.
Also get an Ultrasonography of abdomen and scrotum with color doppler mode for getting the correct diagnosis and get an opinion of a Specialist like Gastroenterologist or Urologist as needed.

This will make possible to have proper plan of treatment.
Please get all these things done and give me the reports so that I can help you more.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor