What causes abdominal pain and lack of bleeding while on Mirena?
meftal spas advised
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to have such cramps in patients with mirena or Copper-T inside uterus.
There is usually nothing to worry and in case required you can take meftal spas to deal with the pain but in case it gets worse or stays for whole day long then you should get an ultrasound examination for evaluation.
In case you have any questions about it, please feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause abdominal pains
- What causes abdominal pain while sitting and standing
- What causes abdominal pain while walking and coughing
- What causes brown bleeding and sharp abdominal pain
- What is the cause and treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- What causes stomach or abdominal pain while urinating
- Can mirena cause abdominal pain
- What causes upper abdominal pain and rectal bleeding
- What causes abdominal pain and cramps while masturbating