What causes abdominal pain and bloating while treating blood clots in lungs?
I also have upper abdominal pain and bloating. I was just diagnosed with clots in both lungs. Is the pain and bloating a result of the blood clots?
should not need all 3 medications
Hello and thank you for your questions. You should not need to be on plavix, xarelto and aspirin. All 3 medications increase the risk of bleeding. Sometimes cardiologists will put a patient on both plavix and aspirin after a stent placement but I can see no reason for you being on all 3. This dramatically increases your risk of a bleeding problem. I think you need to stop the plavix while you are on the xarelto. I can see no benefit in it and it is a real risk for a bleeding problem.
Please see a pulmonologist or cardiologist and get their opinion
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes abdominal pain with bloating and nausea
- What causes abdominal pain with bloating and constipation
- What causes abdominal pain while walking and coughing
- Lung blood clot causes
- What would cause abdominal pain bloating hardness
- What cause bloating saliva increase abdominal pain
- What causes stomach or abdominal pain while urinating
- What causes severe bloating with abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain and cramps while masturbating
- Blood clot on stool and abdominal pain