What causes abdominal pain after being diagnosed with polyps in gall bladder and liver hemangioma?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Abdominal Pain
Question: Initially two month back I had mild pain in bottom lower abdomen. . After doing USG, it is found that BPH Gr-I, Multiple polyps in gall bladder and liver hemangioma of about 12mm. Presently no symptoms of any pain but some time uneasy feeling comes after having food.
Medicine taken for one month are URSOCOL 450 and Urimax 0.4.
Please advice.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
As discussed in details.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Your history is of mild pain in bottom left side of abdomen 2 months back. The pain in left lower abdomen can not be related to the liver hemangioma or the gall bladder polyps of 2-4 mm.
Gall bladder polyps or may be adherent sludge for which Ursocol was probably given.
Since your Ultrasound was done on 19/11/2017, I would advise you to go for review ultrasound of the whole abdomen to see the changes from the one done previously.
Mild BPH is asymptomatic does need any treatment.
Liver hemangioma too does not need any treatment at all.
Uneasy feeling after food can come form hyperecidity, intolerance to certain foods and beverages.
Take a PPI like Omeprazole, antacids when on empty stomach and see the difference.
Take small frequent meals of soft and bland diet.
Observe the factors that give you the symptoms of any sort and give me feedback.

I hope this answer helps you.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.