What causes abdominal muscle strain while coughing?
Question: When I cough or strain the muscle In the middle of my midriff down to my stomach gets very hard and rigid and can sometimes be painful. What could cause this?
Could this cause my midriff down to past my belly button to stick out more, a little rounded for that area.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Abdominal muscle strain elderly
- What causes muscle strain in forehead
- Abdominal muscle strain below ribs
- Intercostal muscle strain coughing
- Cpap machine causing abdominal muscle strain and pain
- Muscle strain causes
- Muscle strains caused by cough
- Muscle strain cause testicle to retract
- Pubococcygeus muscle strain while running
- Muscle strain/spasm causes
Questions Answered By Dr. Samir Patil