What causes abdominal distension and clear liquid in stool?
Need some more information sir/ma'am
Hello sir/ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and am here to help you as much as I can. I would like a little more information from you before we can assume the exact cause for your symptoms sir/ma'am. if you would be kind enough to write back to me with a response to my following questions it would greatly help.
- When exactly did your symptoms start?
- What did you eat and drink about 2-6 hours prior to the initiation of your first symptom?
- Have you experienced such a presentation in the past? If so, when?
- Do you have any other associated symptoms like fever, vomiting, headaches, loss of appetite, general sense of poor well being, etc.?
- How much amount of blood do you think you passed along with your stool? (approximately in ml)
I look forward to your kind reply and helping you further. Please feel free to add any extra information you have that can help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left side abdominal distension
- What causes abdominal distension during pregnancy
- Abdominal distension hepatosplenmegaly
- Chronic abdominal distension paediatrics
- Frequent stools and abdominal distension in children
- Abdominal distension in newborn
- Abdominal distension cause breathing problems
- Chronic abdominal distension causes
- Abdominal distension hepatosplenomegaly
- Neopeptine causing abdominal distension in newborn