What causes abdominal discomfort after taking Levonorgestrel tablet?

Question
I started the pill on Dec. 3 and had protected sex with my boyfriend on Dec. 10 and the condom broke. I took next choice on Tuesday Dec. 12 at noon. For past couple of days, lower abdomen feels like there is blood buildup and minor discomfort. A lot of clear and white discharge. Could I be pregnant?
Wed, 30 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
very less chances.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query,there is very less chances of pregnancy,minor discomfort and discharge are due to gastritis and hormonal disturbances due to pills.Wait for next period.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: What causes abdominal discomfort after taking Levonorgestrel tablet? 7 minutes later
I am on the last day of the active pills of my birth control and still have no period. Should I be concerned? Should i start taking new pack of birth control pills?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nothing worrisome.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
There is nothing to worry,before starting new pack you should wait for your period.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: What causes abdominal discomfort after taking Levonorgestrel tablet? 53 minutes later
If i dont get my period this month, should i be worried? My birth control pills are for 3 weeks and the fourth week is empty. if I dont get my period during the fourth week, will it mean that I have missed taking my pill? I dont want to mess up my cycle further.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
The period usually happens in pill free period.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back,

You will have a period during the pill-free period. In some cases, the period may not happen during the pill-free week.

In that case, you can have a urine test for pregnancy and then start with the next pack after ruling out the pregnancy.

Regards.