What causes abdominal cramps and vaginal bleeding post pelvic internal examination?
Can cause mild cramping and bleeding.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
After an internal examination there can be a mild bleeding and cramping but these are usually not so severe so as to cause vomiting. You can wait and take an over the counter anti spasmodic and see if it helps.
In case the severe cramping is persistent then do consult your gynecologist for stronger prescription medicines.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause abdominal cramps and delay in periods
- What is the cause of faint abdominal cramping
- Mild abdominal cramping causes
- What causes abdominal cramps with vomiting and petite loss
- What causes abdominal cramping diarrhea and severe headache
- What causes mild abdominal cramps with brown discharge
- What causes abdominal cramps with dark urine and vomiting
- What causes delayed periods with abdominal cramps
- What causes abdominal cramps after an intercourse
- Lower abdominal cramping causes