What causes abdominal bloating when having an enlarged uterus?
Do not worry
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
There is nothing to worry. How are your periods ? Are they regular?
Abdominal bloating has nothing to do with an enlarged uterus. Take some antacids and if you are constipated some laxatives is sufficient.
Nothing else needs to be done unless you have menstrual complaints.
Dr. Som MD
Feel free to consult me directly
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
Nothing to worry
If the ultrasound shows ovaries are normal then you have nothing to worry.
Abdominal bloating occurs in the last stages of ovarian cancer when it has spread to the intestines.
You certainly will have large ovarian masses on ultrasonography by then so do not worry now.
Do keep getting yearly sonography of ovaries though as you have family history of ovarian cancer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating causes
- Abdominal bloating caused by growth hormone
- Can uterine polyp cause abdominal bloating
- Believing post-nasal drip causing abdominal bloating what to do
- Abdominal bloating when sitting straight
- Does simvastatin cause abdominal bloating
- Stomach and abdominal bloating causes
- What causes abdominal bloating after a hysterectomy
- Can fibroids cause abdominal bloating
- What causes abdominal bloating with weight gain